• About Hosting Department
Experiencing the motivating responses of previous International Conferences have instigated us to again bring an effort for better exchange of ideas through mingling of various scientist, academicians and professionals.
22 years deep-rooted Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department of KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad, having experienced and qualified faculty, is committed to produce skilled graduates with same motto. Since 1998, the year of
establishment, this department is committed to impart quality education beyond the traditional teaching learning methodologies so that students can inculcate the modern knowledge according to the latest trends and requirements of industries
and world. It is our belief that the engineering graduates who are technically sound, well cultured and globally competent will only be fit in the competitive era of 21st century. Due to the relentless efforts in the field of research and
development, the department has been designated as research centre by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. In a nutshell, the department is very well equipped to cater to the needs of education for the career enhancement of students from
both technical as well as social aspects. We continue to strive to meet our mission to mould today’s youth into world-class technocrats of tomorrow, who would endeavour to improve the quality of life of humans. We are confident that our students
would be assets to any organization through their technical and managerial capabilities.
For further boosting this effort, the department is organizing a two days virtual conference "VCIPECH 2020” The accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings
and submitted for consideration to publish in reputed journals."
• Highlights of the department are
• 4 Years Under Graduation Degree Course, B.Tech.
• 2 Years specialized Post Graduation Degree Course, M.Tech.
• Three times consecutively NBA Accredited Department
• The exclusive merits of our departments are
• Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
• Regular interaction of industries, IITs, NITs, Central & States Universities and overseas
• Centre for IEEE CIS Technical chapter
• IEEE Students chapter
• Advanced computational laboratory, a first of its kind in western UP
• Centre of Excellence in the field of Electrical and Renewable Energy
• Organization of Biennial IEEE International conference CIPECH
• Laboratories including research oriented setups for excelling the students’ capabilities
• Distinguished Lecture Series (DLS) in Electrical Engineering from the eminent speakers
across the globe
• Value Added Courses Designed for Multi-Dimensional Growth of Students
• Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
• Embedded System & Internet of Things
• Renewable Energy & Electric Vehicle
• Industrial Electronics
• Electric Vehicles Design and Assembly
• Students Club
• Electric Vehicle club
• Socio Tech Innovation Club
• KIET IEEE SIGHT
• Industrial Electronics and Control Club